SERVING THE TRI-STATE AREA
1. Rent one of our Princess Theme Bounce Houses for your party.
2. A tiara is always a great idea at a Princess Party! Attach the invitation to a party store tiara by using the tiara as the invitation. The girls will love it!
3. Have the girls to come in a princess costume of their choice.
4. Have a mini-makeover station set up to entertain the girls when they arrive to the party. ( Face Painters available upon request )
5. Pink lemonade served in plastic party flute glasses is a great idea!
6. Have royal sandwiches cut into the shapes of stars or crowns served at the party by using cookie cutters to cut out quick shapes.
7. Set up a Search for Cinderella’s lost slipper by creating a scavenger hunt.
8. Put rock candy in a miniature treasure chest favor box and give each princess her own little box of yummy jewels.
9. Hollow out a pumpkin and line with a plastic bag and then fill the pumpkin with some small snacks.
10. Serve a princess themed cake. ( Custom Cakes also available upon request )
CALL NOW!!! 201-245-8649
ONLINE SECURE SHOPPING
Bounce Party Mania © 2013